domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

The return (II), El regreso

It was a detail the one that the husband left us once again to alone. My friend John is that obliging husband that all the libertine and sensual women wanted to have. 
The truth is that it was beautiful with that low cut black dress and I died from desires of feeling that skin again, of kissing that insatiable mouth again or of kneading those incredibly voluminous chests and very conserved in spite of its age, and that of in spite of I goes said with admiration. 
Toward 9 years that it didn't put my hands on her or that my penis didn't enter in her holes and only to see her my apparatus it was already in its maximum erection. 
Some kisses, some caresses when we are alone and her direct to the objective, she put her hand to the package mine to check their hardness and size. 

But I wanted to heat it and to warm even more it stops when the moment arrived to destroy her in my penetrations, anal first, how always, and then vaginal, but before she should give me a good session of sucks, a discipline in which is a teacher. 
I wanted to play and to see her submission level after so much time, so to begin some lashes to have been bad.  
And later…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario